[A89] Re: ellipses again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: ellipses again

The reason I was thinking about the VS is because I couldn't get the bresenham XOR to work, and I
was going to use the normal mode then xor it onto the screen.  I agree with Olle that the line
routine is probably the slowdown.  By the way, he mentioned a faster horizontal line routine, but
I'm doing them vertically becuase that's the only way to get _all_ of the fill attributes to work.
jeff