[A89] Undocumented Flags

[Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Undocumented Flags

Hello,

A couple days ago I released a document on undocumented 68K flags. Check it
out: http://trzy.overclocked.org/ under "Microprocessor Programming."
There's also a document there which shows how often instructions are used
(results were obtained by profiling 29 Sega Genesis games with my emulator,
Genital.)

My undocumented flag findings were verified against a real MC68EC000. Does
anyone know of any other documentation on this topic? I would like to
verify that my findings were correct for the CHK undocumented flags (I
think C and V are always cleared), and perhaps make sure that my
ABCD/NBCD/SBCD V flag description is correct as well.

Bart