Re: A89: off subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: off subject

>but i wanna know if there is a away to fix this without using a very
>crude method like hex-editing

Get Winamp (www.winamp.com, Winamp is a great program!) and download the
MP3 writer plugin.  Then write a new MP3 from your old one and stop Winamp
where you want your new MP3 to end.  That's an easy and free way to do it.
I don't know if the sound quality will be affected.

I can't help commenting, though, that this question could probably be
answered by 5-10 minutes searching with Google (www.google.com).  You might
even find a better solution than this.  In the future, instead of posting
off-topic messages to this list, use Google.  If nothing else, you'll
probably be able to find a better place to ask your question than here.

	James Darpinian

Follow-Ups: References: