Re: A89: TSR on TI89 HW2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TSR on TI89 HW2

Hi!

If anybody want to know _exact_ reason why calling one ASM program
from another on (unpatched) HW2 is _very_ hard, and why making
stable TSR programs on _amazingly_ hard, mail to me directly (but
the asker should be an experienced programmer to understand what I
am talking about). I don't want to spread too many information via
mailing list, to be easily readable to devil TI engineers, which
catch all our methods for bypassing their vicious shitty tricks, and
makes things worse in any new ASM release. Understand, they want the
following rules:

- Users can make 8K (or 24K) ASM programs, which can not call another
  ones, which can not return values to Ti-Basic, which can not be TSR
  etc.
- If anybody is not happy, he/she should buy SDK, and to make a Flash
  App which principally can do everything...

But, as long as we are alive, we will do exactly what we want to do.
Their shitty protections will not stop us. Everything is breakable
(or, at least bypassable).

Note, however, that some tricks I will not tell to anybody (these which
can screw up the calculator completely - yes, this is possible), because
(unfortunately) I can not trust to anybody. Except to people which
already know this (I think not more than 5 at all).

Cheers,

Zeljko Juric