Re: A89: What's Wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's Wrong?

Ah, but that is only the spot at which gravity is zero.
I'm sure you are aware that humans can survive quite
comfortably when the gravitational pull is greater than
zero.  After all, most of us are pretty darn close to a
good-sized gravity generator that is not significantly
canceled (AKA Earth).  It should not be extremely
difficult to make a modest living quarters with very
Earthlike conditions inside that area, assuming it's
properly designed.  But then there are a few other
problems, like what we would make the generators
out of.  Most of the substances we have now tend to
bend or break under the force of your average planet.
This does not, however, eliminate the possibility.
Just eliminates the possibility of having one built
and launched by Tuesday.