Re: A89: What's Wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's Wrong?

A photon, which has no mass and nonzero energy, always
moves at a velocity of c.  What it's moving through or who
is watching it or how fast the person watching it is moving
or how fast it's source it's moving is completely irrelevant.
A photon always moves at a velocity of c.  A photon always
moves at a velocity of c.  It seems to slow down in matter
due to absorption and re-emission.  It's not slowing down.
It's being absorbed (and therefore no longer exists), and
then being reemitted a short time later, at which time
it once again moves at c.

A photon always moves at a velocity of c.

A photon always moves at a velocity of c.