Re: A89: autoint 5 default settings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: autoint 5 default settings

l write $CC to $600017 (for HW2), but that just makes the interrupt go REALLY fast (as if l had written $FF to it or something).  However, writing $CB makes it run considerably slower than the default.  l guess all l'm really trying to do is set it to the default in case another program has reset it.

>Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:54:08 +0100
>From: Johan Eilert <johei804@student.liu.se>
>To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A89: autoint 5 default settings (was: New e-Mail)
>

>On Mon, Jan 08, 2001, Deja User wrote:
>>
>> BTW, can ANYONE tell me about how to program the default value for the
>> auto int 5 timer?
>
>The default interrupt rate values are $B2 (=79 ticks/interrupt) for HW1 and
>$CC (=53 ticks/interrupt) for HW2.  Write the correct one to $600017.
>Remember also to write $1B to $600015 if necessary.
>

>--
>Johan Eilert

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/