Re: A89: What's Wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's Wrong?

hmmm....what about the fact that all of the physical laws we have no longer apply in black holes?  What about the fact that time and length and other things become singular in places like black holes?  You rest your case, but since Einstein's special theory of relativity no longer holds in black holes, I think you are going to have to use a different argument than you did.

  Nitrocloud@aol.com wrote:

According to Einstien's Special Theory of Relativity the speed of light
ALWAYS remains the same, and time and length may change, this is proved. So
the speed of light under no circumstances can be sped up or slowed down.
Even when light is sucked into a black hole it travels at the same speed. I
rest my case.

Do You Yahoo!?