Re: A89: What's Wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's Wrong?

Time always progresses from your point of view at one
minute per minute.  No exceptions.  There is a simple
explanation for this.  If we slow down or reverse time, we
also slow down or reverse your brain functions.  You
can only live each second once.  (And it's my opinion
that if someone else was able to rewind time and watch
you live it again, it would always come out the same,
no matter what.  You can never kill your grandmother to
prevent your own birth.)