Re: A89: What's Wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What's Wrong?

A show on this i once saw and this is how they explained it:
your siting in you faster then light starship looking backwards at Big Ben,
and suddenly you turn around and  hit the engage button. You move faster
then light away from the clock and in doing so the light that was bounced
off of big ben you would catch up to and pass, and you would see big ben
going backwards! and not only that, you would leave a area of no light
where your craft passed, as your craft through off the light coming from
that direction. Sonic booms in light? Maybe I'm way off, but It's what i
thought was interesting out of the show.