A89: Re: I am getting mad at this code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: I am getting mad at this code

Hi!

| I am getting mad at this code.It is in c. I do not know what is wrong. The
| code did compile, but then I added a function and it crashed, so I assumed
| it was the function, so I removed it and now it doesn't work. the code is
| at www.tigalaxy.com/C489/rivers.zip
| If you guys could take a look at it and let me know what is wrong, thanks.

There's nothing really wrong with the code, it's rather a bug in TIGCC.  The
linker sets the main entry point at the beginning of the file, while it
should be at the main function, or at least at the beginning of the text
section.

Anyway, move

int type=0;

further down, just below the line

#include <tigcclib.h>

BTW:  Do you understand now why that $3000 game wasn't such a good idea?
What if I took any money for this information?  Everything builds up on FREE
programs; you can't take it for granted that programming is even possible on
calculators.  Unless, of course, you use TI's SDK.

Bye,
Sebastian Reichelt

Follow-Ups: References: