[A89] Re: sprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: sprite

Okay, i understand that now, but why does the illegal instruction error happen??  I tried adding 0
to the end of each row, and it fixes the left, but of course it stops four pixels before the
right.  The thing I'm really wondering about is the error.  It still happens with the sprite
fixed; it's like just hitting the left edge of the screen is screwing something up.  I'm doing
this on VTI, don't know if that has anything to do with it...