Re: A89: Re: Re: Declaring Labels (Thank You)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Declaring Labels (Thank You)

2 things:
please don't send attachments to the list, it messes up people who get the
digest version
second, if your are sending a tigcc ide program, send the project file and
the source :), it you unzip your program, i get tanx.89x and something.prj
but no home.c soo...
At 2/15/2001 06:53 PM, you wrote:
>Thanks to all you that have given me advise on how to do it.  I did use break
>for my purpose, and I did finish my program. It is attached ans it is open
>source, please view it and reply.  I could have done better, but I'm only on
>my second prog.  It does work with AMS 2.05, 2.03, and HW2. At least I've
>tested it on those, and it nostub so it will work on anything.

----
Rob Smith
Rob's Quote of this Reset:
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend upon the support
of Paul.
- George Bernard Shaw