[A89] Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Fw: Worst Virus Ever....CNN Announced

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Fw: Worst Virus Ever....CNN Announced

Hmm... remarkably similar to the hoax listed here:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/virtual.card.for.you
.html

and the second half resembles this hoax:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/flower.for.you.html

Mike