[A89] Re: Trying to kill the hex myth (was: Re: Re: graphics question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 23:35 2001-08-28, you wrote:
>I didn't know that-I thought I read in the TIGCC documentation that C does
>not have binary
>support.  Sorry, TerrisUS.
>jeff

It wasn't specifically directed to you, just general :)
Anyway, I wasn't very right either, just found out that the binary support
was an extension in TIGCC 0.91 :)

from the manual:
---
Starting from TIGCC v0.91, you can use binary numbers to define your
sprites. On the one hand, this is clearly not recommended since it makes
the program incompatible with other C dialects as well as previous versions
of TIGCC. On the other hand, it makes designing a sprite much easier and
also allows for editing the sprite at a later time without having to
reconvert it. The binary representation of the sprite presented above would
look like this:
---

I actually didn't think it was that, but evidently this is the case...
my bad.

///Olle