[A89] Re: Forgot one question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: Forgot one question

You are free to destroy d0,d1,d2,a0,a1 as you like.  A2 will be saved and
restored when the program or tsr in this case exits.  BUT i really doubt
that a2 will be restored before your tsr call the next installed event
hook.

My personal opinion is that it is silly to accomodate the teos kernel.

-Samuel Stearley

23 He (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and while he was going up on
the way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him saying,
"Go away, baldhead!  Go away, baldhead!  24 When he turned around and saw
them, he cursed them in the name of the lord.  Then two she-bears came
out
of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.  25 From there he went on
to Mount Carmel, and then returned to Samaria.

	- 2 Kings 2: 23-25