[A89] Re: A few C questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: A few C questions

> Hello,
>     I was wondering if there is a protocol to send files from one clac
> to another in C???

Sure is, I've recently started work on a library of functions for linking
the TI-89 with the 92 and 92+. I also plan to support other calcs that use
the same (or very similar) protocal in the future. At the moment though, the
libarary is very incomplete...

Right now, You can find much of the info that you want at
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~tsinger/link/ there is no info there for an
89, but most of the info applies anyway... Also, look in the ticalc.org
archives for info on the 92, as it is very very similar to the 89 and 92+ in
linking protocol.

> I also wan tto know if there is a wy to have an
> array such as range[]={(x+2)||(x-2)}; and have it so I can have the or s
> in it.

char range[]="(x+2)||(x-2)";

have fun,
Greg

p.s. fix your keyboard (smooth aluminum foil works wonders ;)