[A89] Re: calling files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: calling files

At 02:49 2001-04-10, you wrote:
>I assume you mean in TIGCC.  The previous version did not support making
>.c files as libraries,
>and I'm not sure about the new one, but I know that you can make a .h
>file, then include it in the
>main program (use #include "filename.h") then use functions from
>it.  Technically, this should be
>in a .c file, but if that doesn't work the .h will.

What do you mean by that last line? declarations is to be placed in
.h-files. the implementation (the actual code) not. Never put code in .h-files.
The new tigcc ide supports multiple files really well. (if you do as you
should)
In the project I am working on now, I have 2 .c files with corresponding
.h-files and one a68k .asm file, except the main.c, and everything works
just perfectly :) press compile, and it compiles only the files updated,
just as it should, and links everything together, just as the C standard
says...

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: