[A89] Re: On the list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: On the list

> why do that when you already know you're on because you got your message
> back from the list when you sent it

Because, as I think Steve realized when asking, it's exactly very polite to
send the whole list a message when you can check by trying to subscribe
again.  I applaud his approach -- he was thoughtful enough to ask about
that.

By the way, with majordomo, there was a way to get a copy of the subscriber
list, and you could search it for your address - but I didn't like that
anyway, because anyone could get a bunch of addresses to spam.  I'm not sure
about the new software ticalc's using.

    -Scott