Re: A89: Sim City 68k

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Sim City 68k

The reason TCPA works is because they hane one person
working on a project, another person on another
project... There is rarely more than one person at a
time working on the same game for the same calc in
that group. (eg. James Vernon - Alien Breed, Andrew
Magness - The Still Unreleased Laser Mayhem, and
several others.) Each member writes the program on
their own, the others are pretty much there for
support.
That's just the way I've seen them operate over the
months/years..

-root