A89: can't get programs to run!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: can't get programs to run!

I have a TI89, hardware version 2.00, and ams 1.05

I installed doors OS .98, it said installation successful. I sent over
tetris89, and ran it. the startup screen showed up, but then the keys stop
responding! 2nd, alpha, diamond, and shift all showed the indicator, but I
couldn't do anything, even turn the thing off. I took out a battery, put it
in, and when it turned on, same frozen tetris startup screen, so I had to
take out all the batteries to reset it. I occasionally get an "illegal
instruction" error, and plusshell wasn't successful either.

can anyone help? thanks a lot!

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com