Re: A89: The whole thing about NES ports to the 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: The whole thing about NES ports to the 89

Heck, why not write a Genesis pseudo-emulator for the
89? The program would shrink the screen size and
translate 64 colors to 4 like Tezxas does? you would
have to flash the game to the calc, that's not that
hard now. It should ignore the z80 instructions (sound
output, I think). The Genesis runs off a 7.?? MHz
68000, so the 89 should have no problen handling it...

-root