Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nintendo ports (Was Re: A89: Re: Re: ASM to C and vice versa)

Why does everyone quote so much useless material?  If I wanted to respond to
this message below I would probably just quote this stuff (see below) and not
the 100's of other useless lines previously quoted :).  Just a thought.

...Steven