From: Josh 'Gage'
To: Assembly 89 LIST
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 11:16 PM
Subject: A89: ASM Mentoring

I'm wondering if anyone would like to help mentor me, or be my proffessor, so to speak, on ASM/C programming. I have a shitload of questions, but I'm not stupid, I'm just confused :). You could help me on any projects I want to do(I'd like to do a large portion of at least the first project myself to learn the ropes), and you'd be in the credits, etc.

Or maybe I'm asking the wrong question: would this ML like to help mentor me?