Re: A89: Re: Internal speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Internal speaker

<< There is plenty of room inside the calc. In fact the half with the
batteries
 is emtpy except for the batteries. Shouldn't be any problem to fit a speaker
 in there. You would probably need to drill some holes in the case to be able
 to hear it though.

 The problem with backlight on the ti89 is that you can't get behind the lcd
 like you can on older calcs. The lcd is direclty attached on the
 "motherboard". There isn't enough room for backlight in any easy way.

 TI-Hardware is a better list for questions like this btw.

 -- Olle >>

Yeah, most of what you said I kinda figured... I dunno why i wanna make that
speaker internal when I don't even have any games or anthing with sound... I
guess so I can say "Man, I got an internal speaker on my calc..." I dunno,
whatever :)

But would it be possible to rig it upi where there could be an on/off switch
or would i have to make it where the plug hung out of the calc and I had  to
plug it in each time?

Oh, and thanx a lot for responding, I didn't really think anyone would :)

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>