Re: A89: Re: Preliminary TI-GCC IDE update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Preliminary TI-GCC IDE update

No. You won't loose the value. That is only the initial value (such as in ASM
if you were to do "Password dc.b 0" (i'm not en expert at 68K ASM, but I
believe that the ASM equivalent of "static char
Password[]={0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0}" is "Password dc.b
0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0")). TIGCC simply needs an initial value to store at
that address in memory (most likely to ensure you don't get garbage reading
it the first time).

Josh
<< i didn't think about that.  you will lose the value of the array if you do
it that way (i think).  but i do think it has something to do with that bug
in TIGCC.

Mark Leverentz