A89: Re: Preliminary TI-GCC IDE update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Preliminary TI-GCC IDE update

There is one bug that I found in your ide.. if something is selected and
then you right click on it the text is deselected this makes it impossible
to cut and paste in the C editor using the mouse...and you might want to
take a look at the tool bar on top (it wraps wayyyyy before it is necessary
to do so...but you
probably saw that already :)
Keep up the Great work

ALSO...
While I'm at this could someone please explain this to me: I'm trying to
make a very simple Encryption routine... the code is below
for some reason the routine seems to make the prog crash with the error
Protected Memory Violation the second time the program is run (and
subsequent times)...
Um what else? CryptDecrypt(); is called only once during the program's
execution when this happens
if CryptDecrypt(); is called twice the problem seems to take care of its
self.

Password is a Public static 10 element array defined as follows
static int Password[10];

the var Key is also static and Public...for now the key is always 12
static int Key=12;

void CryptDecrypt()
{
  int I;
  for(I=0;I<10;I++)
  Password[I]^=Key;    /*This line seems to create the problem */
}

Thanks for your help!

Greg
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.
-- IBM maintenance manual, 1925