Re: A89: 3d programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 3d programming

Tyrel Haveman wrote:

> Oh ok... * would be better, since that's what computers use anyways :P

Yes, I admit :)

> Another question though... in what terms are angle A represented? degrees?
> radians? something else?

Well... it should be what your sin and cos functions are expecting. Note
that the angle can be different for each axis.

Another thing : the order in which you perform the rotations around the
X, Y and Z axis has an effect on the final result. For a game, I would
recommend to perform the rotations in the following order : X, Y, Z. It
would be a little difficult for me to explain why however...