A89: Re: Learning M68K Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Learning M68K Assembly

> What's the best resource for learning M68K assembly, and specifically for
the
> TI-89?  I know Z80 assembly pretty well, so I'm familiar with assembly
> languages in general; therefore, any resource that assumes some knowledge
of
> (assembly) programming would probably help the most.

Jimmy Mardell's 68kguide <http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/68k/68kguide.txt>
is great for anyone who already knows z80 or x86 ASM.  I was able to learn
68k in just about 3 days using just it and my meager z80 knowledge, and you
of all people should be able to read through the guide and be writing
advanced stuff in a day =)

Although I'm a little surprised that YOU professed to only knowing z80
"pretty well" =)

    -Scott