A89: TI-GCC, HW2, and some more newbie's question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: TI-GCC, HW2, and some more newbie's question

hi , my name is randy and i'm a ti-holic :)
butanyways, i got a ti-89 and i want to start makeing ti89 games in c... i have programmed 83 z80
games in assembely before, but i know none about the ti89

i want to know a few things:

1. theres many thing with ti-gcc like the tigcclib and toolbox and other thigns etc... what
exactly do i have to downlaod to get ti-gcc and all the extras?

2. how do i use sprites with ti-gcc?
 2b. can some1 send me a list on how to make backgrounds, sprites, etc, work with ti-gcc i want to
make a good graphical game
 2c is there a tutorial on how to use Genlib with ti-gcc?

3. is there any good tutorial on programming in c with ti-gcc?

4. is greyscale posible on hw2?

thanks in advance,

randy