Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Don't bash Microsoft (was A89: Sim City 68k)

Another very good rebuttal.  The way you took it out of
context, I'd almost assume you didn't know what I was
referring to.  AOL's only application that has java
support is Netscape, which supports it perfectly and
100% to specifications.  Microsoft broke the
specifications in the DEVELOPMENT area (note, I
wasn't even referring to end-user support), mutilating
Sun's share in it.  This hurts Sun, Java, and anyone
who tries to develop for Java, filtering down to damage
to the end-user.  AOL hasn't touched Java development
one way or the other, and supports it fully.