Re: A89: TI-89 Self Test Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 Self Test Routine

Hmmnn, strange.... After a reset ([2nd]+[LEFT]+[RIGHT]+[ON]), if i then go
into [F5], [DIAMOND], [CLEAR], and then press [2nd], [CUSTOM], it comes up
with the good old ADDRESS ERROR again.  It did not do this at first - it
just came up with a dialog box saying "internal error", but when i carried
through the rest of the inststructions (home, apps, enter), it eventually
did come up with ADDRESS ERROR. Very weird. I think i had a shell installed
when it came up with the "internal error", and it was DoorsOS.  I suppose it
must have detected it and made the "internal error" dialog box come up.

(89, HW2, AMS 2.03)

Simon.