From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Zeljko Juric
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 11:34 AM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Which is better?

Hi!

> i cant ever imagine finding assembly easier then C... (in most respects)
> seems alot like basic to me. and its especially easy after learning
> cgi/perl. they seem almost the same...

Generally, C is easier than ASM, but C programs may be much more cryptic
than ASM programs, e.g. C programs sometimes may be absolutely
ununderstandable. It is not hard to write such programs, but it is
very hard to read and understand them. That's why C is sometimes
called "write-only language".

Zeljko Juric

Follow-Ups: References: