Re: A89: TIGCCLIB 2.0 released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TIGCCLIB 2.0 released!

Hi!

> Well, I'm very impressed by this one ! I'm wondering, however, if it is
> possible to perform usual aritmetics operations on big numbers (such as
> addition, subtraction, ...). Having a look at headers files, it seems
> that it is not possible, is that the case ?

Multiplication is there, as you can se, but addition and substraction
are not. In fact, addition and substraction on big numbers are trivial to
implement (just one line of C code), so if you need this, I can add these
functions in TIGCCLIB 2.1 (will be released probably one month after
this release). In a meantime, I can send their implementation to you.

Zeljko