A89: TI-GCC IDE v2.4 with Syntax Highlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: TI-GCC IDE v2.4 with Syntax Highlighting

Hi,

Finally!  I finished the next version of the IDE.  I know this is really big
for most of you:  It has syntax highlighting now, which is 100% customizable
(custom styles, custom word lists...  you'll see).

Now I'm working on v3.0.  That's going to be even bigger.  Planned are:
- a sprite editor
- a help file
- a function library

Also, if that's possible, I might provide libraries of object files.  These
would only work with my IDE.  I have an idea on how to do this, but I don't
know how much time it would take to link everything together.  It shouldn't
take too long, though.

Bye,

Sebastian Reichelt