Re: A89: Just a question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Just a question

>From: Johan <johei804@student.liu.se>
>To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A89: Just a question
>Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 23:12:01 +0200
>

>On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 20:57:59 +0200, Olle Hedman wrote:
> >
> > It is as far as I know only possible with HW1 calcs.
>
>FYI: It is possible to disable the protection on both HW1 and HW2 calcs.
>
>(It's really really REALLY messy on HW2 calcs though...)
>

>/Johan

I own a HW2 calc and am using a HW2 ROM to program with, so any info on how
to do this on HW2 would be quite cool.

P.S. I finally got around to dumping my ROM, and am going to go over it with
a hex editor tonight. If anyone knows how to make sense of hex rom dumps,
could you please send me an e-mail with a brief explination?