Re: A89: Re: File API

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: File API

Hi!

> Thanks for your help. It is so useful for me. The lack of stdio.h
> has made this job harder. In the TIGCCLIB 1.5 documentation, you wrote
> "For the next release, stdio.h, stdlib.h and math.h are planned to be
> implemented!" I wish it will include these files in the near future.

They are implemented. They will be included in TIGCCLIB 2.0.

> At this time, I am writing some ad-hoc functions virtually compatible
> to fopen(), fgetc() and so on as stubs using the functions declared in
> vat.h and unknown.h.

What functions you used from unknown.h and for which purpose?

As a present to members of this mailing list, I attached pre-release of
stdio.h together with the documentation. Sorry for posting binaries, but
I expect that a lot of members will be interested about this. Please,
read the doc, and mail to me your opinion. I am interested about a
feedbacks...

Zeljko Juric

stdio.zip (ZipFolders)