Re: A89: Re: Re: "C"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: "C"

That's no good for the assembly lists, at least not the z80 ones,
because the 86,85, and 83 (I don't know about 82) are all so different
from each other that members of the list would be totally confused.
Just because they use the same processor doesn't necessarily make them
similar enough to group together.

Cassady Roop