A89: Re: IDE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: IDE

Hi,

thanks for the feedback.  Here's what I could make out of your suggestions:

| A 'code counter' like in AsmStudio86, that tells you how big your
| program is (I'm lazy, like I said).  Since it is not assembly, this
| function would have to precompile to a temp file or something to get the
| size, but it would be nice to have.

I could calculate the size of every object file, and the size of the program
file.  But I don't think the object file size has any meaning, since all
symbols must be in there as well.  So I could only give you the size of the
whole program.

| Sprite editor.

Yes, it's planned for version 3.0.

| Syntax coloring?

That, too.

| A functional DEL key :)

Wait one more day until ticalc.org posts version 2.11 (I hope).

BTW, does anyone know why the new files on ticalc.org just aren't there?  I
have one new file that is in my author profile, and it also came through the
file news mailing list.  Another file has been updated, but the file profile
is still the same, with a link in the ZIP that doesn't work any more because
the file name has changed.

Did a program on their server freeze or something?  Anyways, the program is
one that breaks the TI-Basic function/program "brick wall."  Once you see
it, download it.

Sebastian Reichelt