A89: Just a few questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Just a few questions

Hey, I've ben considering spending some time trying to learn ASM... I have
some great ideas that havn't been done (as far as I know) and would like to
test out my skills. Anyway, want I want to know is what the easiest way to
learn ASM is? Is it best to just look at tutorials online (if so, which ones
and where are they?)? is there some book out there that i can buy that will
help? Is there some easy-to-use program (btw, I wanna learn it for the 89) to
help me... like maybe a "Visual ASM" (which i highly doubt.... too bad...)?
Anyway, let me know...

-TMEK
tmekrules@aol.com
<A HREF="http://rocking.to/sublime">http://rocking.to/sublime</A>