From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of
Croachrose@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 8:27 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A89: Re: Something kinda off topic

I wrote it so that anybody interested could go to it and so I could inform
people who i thought might like it. If you don't care for it than don't
bother reading it. About it not belonging on this list, a lot of things go
on
this list that don't belong. People argue with each other all the time. If
you don't care for it then don't bother with it.