A89: Re: "Bugs" in TIGCCLIB 1.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: "Bugs" in TIGCCLIB 1.5

> This one:
> #define DialogNew _rom_call(unsigned,(int,int,int(*)(int,long)),34)

Maybe I am too tired just now: what is the problem with above?

> Also, what's the deal with the altered _main()?

In doors.h or in nostub.h? Please elaborate the question in a more
details. Anyway, the point is to implement RETURN_VALUE.

> And lastly, if I use multiple NoCallBack:s in one program, will the
> code be inserted several times?

No. Just this is a point. When you have multiple cast contstuctors
which constructs equal objects, the code is inserted just once (or
not insert at all if you don't used the object). This is similar
like string merging: if you have

char *a="hello";
char *b="hello";

both "a" and "b" will point to the same place.

Zeljko Juric