Re: A89: AIME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AIME

In a message dated 3/30/00 4:59:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
arkane17@hotmail.com writes:

<< Yup!  I won a couple of the science fairs in my state already, and I get
 go to the ISEF in Detriot in May =)  My project was "A study of the
 structural efficiency of the three dimensional truss", and it took like
 500++ hours of work.  Worth it though, considering I actually got this far
 (my original goal was to place first in my SCHOOL science fair, hehe).

I might see you there. I didnt make it out of my district, but my school has
been in the ISEF every year for since it started. Weve had high winers
several times, and the 1st place champion from i think 2 years ago (i think
it was Stacy Finkbiner) was from our school. She is comming back again this
year.

Jeff Barrett
Hybridsoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
Hybridsoft.cjb.net
Ronibarrett@aol.com
AIM:RoniBarrett
ICQ:67472242