Re: A89: AIME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AIME

In a message dated 3/27/00 5:44:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, KeysDezez@cs.com
writes:

<< I get to take the AIME tomorrow.  For those of you who don't know that's a
3
 hour, 15 question test you get to take if you got at least a 92 on the
AMC-12
 (formerly the ASHME) or in the top 10% (?) on the AMC-10.  Anyone else out
 there taking it tomorrow?  How'd everyone do on the AMC?  (I got a 118 on
the
 AMC-12.)  The only reason I ask is because I figure these are probably the
 smartest people around and I'm curious.

I took the first part. I got a 89 on the AMC12, so i got screwed out of the
AIME.

Jeff Barrett
Hybridsoft
Co-founder and Director of TI Programming
Hybridsoft.cjb.net
Ronibarrett@aol.com
AIM:RoniBarrett
ICQ:67472242