A89: My last stupid question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: My last stupid question...

...for the next few days.  I'm placing grayscale 16*16 sprites on the screen.
 However, the last 4 columns of the sprites are all 0's.  They are placed
directly next to a black line with the last column of "color" touching the
line.  In other words, those 0's go right over the line.  The problem I have
is that the sprites create some wierd interference pattern on parts of the
line turning some parts gray and some white while leaving most black.  The
sprites do not have this effect when placed next to each other.  Also, I have
tried this with the calls to graphlib::putsprite commented out.  The
interference does not occur.  I've tried it with and without masks, as well.
Does any one have any idea why this might be happening?  You've been very
helpful the past few days and I promise to shut up very soon.  Thanks.