Re: A89: Re: ASM Programming Environment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ASM Programming Environment

> >  install doorsos and stuff and save the state, then all you have to do is
> >  load the state
>
> Yes, I know.  But that's beside the point.

With a properly setup programmers text editor (like PFE or UltraEdit) you only
need two extra steps from your development studio: loading state files into VTi
and loading the binary files into VTi.

That was your point, right? Or did I misread something?

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards
quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-
of-view is seldom necessary.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)