A89: ASM Programming Environment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ASM Programming Environment

So I'm working on my RPG, which means I have 8 files open at a time.  I
finish a routine, so I want to test it.  That means I have to go run the
assembler.  Okay, now I close the assembler and I have to start up the
emulator.  I load Doors, a library, and the game.  Now, I've got to install
Doors.  Finally I can run the game.  I get to the routine I was testing.  And
it crashes.  Oops.  Repeat.

Who hasn't been through this before?  What this community needs is a nice
programming environment for 68k users.  I'm talking about one program that
can open all the asm files and has an assembler and emulator built in.  How
hard could it be?  All of the individual components are already done.  What
does everyone else think?  Anyone want to try this?