Re: A89: put_sprite_mask

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: put_sprite_mask

> Sorry, just a typo when I typed it into the e-mail.  The # is present in the
> actual code.  The sprite loads, but it doesn't clear the area behind it.

Have you tried using %00000000 for a mask? The mask usually decides what pixels
should be left untouched "behind" the sprite - sometimes the mask is even
inversly applied to the sprite, so that pixels in the sprite aren't plotted.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

There was a thoughtful pause in the conversation as the assembled Brethren
mentally divided the universe into the deserving and the undeserving, and
put themselves on the appropriate side.
        -- The Unique and Supreme Lodge of the Elucidated
           Brethren see the light (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)

Follow-Ups: References: