A89: Re: Using _nostub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Using _nostub

> Which libraries and/or header files is one allowed to use when compiling for
> no kernels using DoorsOS to compile. Is tios.h allowed? I'm pretty sure
> Doorsos.h isn't allowed, but I can't remember.

When in _nostub mode you can't use _any_ libraries (at least not without
relocating them yourself).
tios.h could be used but you'd have to write a macro to use the ROM calls -
something that people have already done.
The easiest way by far is to use the ti-gcc "library" (comes with doorsos
nowadays). It has clear instructions on how to program _nostub stuff plus
documentation for many ROM calls.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

The chieftain had been turned into a pumpkin although, in accordance with
the rules of universal humour, he still had his hat on.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)