A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: VAR-LINK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: VAR-LINK

> Don't be sure that these ID's are fixed, because they are in fact
> handles to task state descriptors, which are kept in linked list.
> AMS 2.xx has some functions for returning task IDs for a specified
> application. I am not sure about their usage yet.

I have tried the program on my 92+ with AMS 2.04 and my 89 with AMS 2.03 and
all the ID's I could check were the same.  I have reset my 92+, had
reflashed, and it still brings up the same ID's for the apps.

If anyone is willing to check these ID's on their calc (with risk of
crashing it), I will attach the program I used to test them.